Monday, August 4, 2008

Zoho Writer




I am trying out Zoho Writer and so far it looks pretty cool. I read through the Welcome page and am excited about the tagging option for saving - I am always losing my files because I can't remember which folder they are in; this way I can use several different tags for my files. I also like the portability feature, since I do a lot of work at home. People are always sending me files in WordPerfectsmile, which I do not have on my home computer. This would solve that problem, but I would still have to convince people to use it. I also like that it can be posted to a blog and it's sharing features. As far as I can see, it is pretty comparable to the standard software. This is a keeper!



Wow, I just posted this from Zoho Writer and it was so easy!

No comments: